1. Click on the gear icon in the top right corner and select View all Outlook settings.
2. Go to Compose and reply.
3. Scroll down to the Email signature section.
4. Here you can create your Signature(s).
1. Click on the File option in the top left corner.
2. Select Options > Mail.
3. Click on signatures in the Composers section of the resulting menu.
4. Paste your signature text into the box labeled Edit signature and save.
1. Select Outlook on the top left corner of your screen, then Preferences.
2. Click on Signatures.
3. Click on + to create a new email signature and select Edit.
4. Paste your signature and save.
5. Select Choose default signature to include your newly added signature in every email you send. If you prefer to set your signature on a case-by-case basis, click on Signature and select the proper one.
6. Verify that the preview of your signature shows what you want to display.
Outlook Mobile App (iPhone)
1. Open the Outlook mobile app and go to Settings.
2. Tap on your account and then tap Signature.
3. Enter your desired signature text in the box provided. You can also tap the Signature Image button to add an image to your signature (this is optional).
4. Once you're happy with your signature, tap Save.
5. Your signature will now appear at the bottom of all outgoing emails from Outlook on your iPhone!
Outlook Mobile App (Android)
1. Open the Outlook app and go to the Outlook icon.
2. Click on the Settings icon at the bottom-left corner of the column.
3. Tap on your account and then tap Signature.
4. Enter the text and links you want to use as your signature and tap Done.
5. Your signature will now appear at the bottom of all outgoing emails from Outlook on your Android device!