- Click on Start menu, at the bottom LEFT of your computer screen
- Click on Settings, then choose Printers and Faxes. (You may only need to choose Printers and Faxes, depending on your Windows version.)
- Find the correct print driver, and RIGHT CLICK on the driver. You want to choose PROPERTIES.
- Select Printing Preferences
- Select the Valid Access tab, and enter your User Code ( the same one that you use to make copies ).
- Once you have entered your User Code, BE SURE TO CLICK APPLY.
- You have now defaulted your user code into the driver.
** The attached document has screenshots along with the directions.