1. Select the RICOH printer you are printing to. File - Print - Properties
2. Under Job Type choose Locked Print from the drop down menu.
3. Select Details located below Locked Print.
4. Enter Your User ID and YOUR own password. This password is one YOU create for each job you send via Locked Print. It is recommended that you use the same password for each job.
5. Once you get to the Printer - Press the Printer Key
6. Press the Print Jobs Icon
7. Press Select Job Type - Locked Print Job
8. Highlight your job according to your User ID
9. You will be prompted to enter your password then hit OK
10. Your job will not start printing
** See the attachment for written directions with illustrations.