How to Access OneDrive in a Browser from a “non-APS” Computer
- Open browser (Safari, Chrome, Mozilla) - type in the URL – www.apsva.onelogin.com
- Log in with your APS username and password
- Double click the Office365 icon
- Click on the waffle in the upper left hand corner
- Select OneDrive
- The file directory window will open
Microsoft Office applications DO NOT need to be installed on the workstation that you are using to access your files stored in OneDrive. You will be able to open and edit any file – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc. in the browser window.
Giving you the ability to access your files “Anytime, Anywhere”.
Want to learn more . . . Below are links to Microsoft's Online Tutorials and Videos.