Forget a network on your Mac
- Choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Network.
- Select Wi-Fi in the list on the left.
- Click the Advanced button.
- The Wi-Fi pane shows a Preferred Networks list. Select the Wi-Fi network that you want your Mac to forget.
- Click the remove button (–) beneath the list. If you're asked to confirm, click Remove.
- Click OK.
- Click Apply.
Remove Key Chain
- Open Keychain Access from the Utilities folder (Applications > Utilities) in Finder.
- Find the specific entry that you want to remove from the system in this case, APS.
- Control-click the entry and click on Delete [entry].
- You may require verification to modify the Keychain. Enter the password for your account.
- Click Delete when prompted.
You can now reconnect to the network.