If you are experiencing issues with Outlook sending and receiving email or have the yellow triangle in the bottom right corner of Outlook email desktop app, then follow these steps to repair your Outlook profile.
Windows Desktop Outlook Repair
1. Click the Windows icon in the bottom left corner of your desktop and start typing "KACE".
2. Click the KACE software library icon which will open up your web browser.
3. Log in with your APS user name and password.
4. Click "Downloads"
5. Download the "Fix and Delete Outlook 2016 Profile" and let it run on your system.
6. Download the "+Windows 10 System Cleanup" and let it run on your system.
7. Launch Outlook and enter your username and password if prompted.
If your outlook does not start functioning properly then submit a 2847 ticket to have your machine reimaged.