Once you are added as a member of the shared mailbox that you requested, follow the instructions below to successfully add a shared mailbox.
Outlook for Office 365
- Sign in to your Outlook account via myaccess.apsva.us.
- Right-click Folders in the left navigation pane, and then choose Add shared folder.
- In the Add shared folder dialog box, type the name or email address of someone who has shared a mailbox with you, and then click Add. Or, type the name of the shared mailbox you are a member of, such as firstname.lastname@example.org.
Outlook for Mac
- In the Tools menu, choose Accounts, and select your account.
- Select Delegation and Sharing
- Choose Shared With Me tab
- Choose + to add a shared mailbox
Outlook for PC
- Open Outlook.
- Choose the File tab in the ribbon.
- Choose Account Settings, then select Account Settings from the menu.
- Select the Email tab.
- Make sure the correct account is highlighted, then choose Change.
- Choose More Settings > Advanced > Add.
- Type the shared email address, such as email@example.com.
- Choose OK > OK.
- Choose Next > Finish > Close.